Harringtons Builders PLC employ Scott Carr MB as an in house Health and Safety Manager who has over 13 yrs. experience in the field of Groundworks and Reinforced Concrete Frame Construction. Working with various companies all based in and around the London area.
He is qualified with a British Safety Council Diploma in Health & Safety Management, and is also qualified at Tech IOSH level, holding a current and valid CSCS Card.
Training Qualifications: Scott is qualified to train Harrington’s employees at the course shown below:
- IOSH Managing Safely, IOSH Working Safely and IOSH Safety in Construction
- Incident & Injury Free Orientation Instructor
- Incident & injury Free Supervisor Instructor
- First Aid at Work - Appointed Persons Certificate HSE
- First Aid at Work - HSE Approved Instructor
- Radio Detection approved Instructor for Cable Avoidance Tool & Signal Generator
- Abrasive Wheels Instructor